domenica 16 agosto 2009

Per te



The Forest In Which You Were

Deep inside the forest, there's a faint fragrant i cherish
Searching for that everyday face, you unexpectedly smile

I wanted to feel you, wanted to see you. Even when i reached my hand out, your fleeting image flickered in the air

I have always wanted to meet you, always.
Passing through the sleepless nights
I cry surrounded amidst the light and shadow you have left behind

The sinking evening sun burns my useless self
My bare feet tread on the wreckage of love, seeping red

I tried to touch your hand if it was held out, your voice said

"I love you." Now that unreachable song has been swept away in the wind
Disappeared far away
The hourglass high in the sky, flies past whatever is seen, anything. That day's sound still echoes.

The views which cannot be touched a second time
Smoothly flowing out

"Inerasable" The increasing past atmosphere, the layers of past memories, these hands and this hair also.
The light and shadow you left behind is too much and has already become too overwhelming.

Deep inside the forest...


Dedicato a chi è entrato nella mia vita e nel mio cuore in punta di piedi, con la leggerezza e la semplicità che solo ciò che è veramente bello e prezioso conosce.
Una persona speciale, il cui volto vorrei fosse sempre illuminato da quel sorriso che porto sempre con me.
Questa è per te, che sai chi sei.
Per ricordarti che ti sono sempre vicino, anche quando sono lontano.
Che non dovrai più affrontare un mondo cinico ed egoista senza nessuno al tuo fianco.
Che quando vorrai, ogni volta che ne avrai bisogno, troverai sempre un rifugio tra le mie braccia, per quanto modesto....
Tutto questo è per te.
Insieme a tutto il mio affetto. Perchè non ne meriti di meno.
Ti voglio bene.

2 commenti:

  1. questa musica e queste parole hanno cullato il mio sonno..

    RispondiElimina
  2. HJ:sto costruendo castelli in aria ( la torre è in manutenzione)!!!!!!!

    RispondiElimina

I più letti